Saturday, March 26, 2016

First Night of the blog!

Thank God for weekends! I really don't know how I could survive every week without them!

Even then, they are much too short. Especially since I spend Saturday recharging from the typically hellish week of treatment.

So it's Saturday night and I can't sleep. Put iHeartRadio on with some quiet music in the dark, but it doesn't seem to be helping much.
=========
Now that that is out of the way, welcome to my blog, I Hate Dialysis.

I'm a 39 year old permanently disabled former IT Profesional who happens to have Polycystic Kidney Disease, which necessitates in-clinic hemodialysis every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning. I was previously disabled as a result of a ruptured cerebral aneurysm in 2002.

This blog is my way to chronicle the life I live as I live it, as I have trouble with memory  (especially the short term).

Saturday, 26 March 2016 2356

No comments:

Post a Comment